Bombshell Beer Company of Holly Springs, NC is seeking a Full-Time Craft Beer Sales Representative covering the of Triangle West geography-Chapel Hill, Durham, Pittsboro, Morrisville, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Sanford, Pinehurst & Fayetteville.
Founded in 2012, Bombshell Beer is North Carolina’s 1st 100% women owned microbrewery!
You need to be a superstar performer who LOVES and KNOWS craft beer and has 1-2 years of craft beer sales experience. You must have drive to meet and exceed assigned goals.
- Your sales activities will focus upon FACE to FACE sales calls with existing and prospective accounts and an additional emphasis on servicing of grocery, large format beverage sellers and hotel segments.
- You will also be required to conduct promotional tastings/events during evenings and weekends as required. (Covid has limited the occurrence of these types of events)
- We currently self-distribute so you may be required to lift and deliver product and supporting equipment to customers and events on occasion.
- Record all customer visits in CRM tool as they occur
- Enter all sales orders in our on-line order tool.
- COVID-19 considerations: All employees must wear a mask (unless medically exempt) while entering accounts for sales calls.
- A likable, magnetic personality paired with intense competitive spirit, assertiveness, and confidence but not cockiness.
- Outstanding relationship building and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, team player able to work with a limited amount of direction.
- Dedicated sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results with no excuses.
- Valid driver's license and outstanding driving record
- Ability to drive to and from accounts continuously.
- Must be able to become an ABC licensed sales representative in NC
- A registered, reliable and insured vehicle-one that can accommodate the transportation of some product and equipment and handle 100+miles of driving on a given day. Fuel efficient vehicle is critical.
- Ability to lift and move 60LBS, cases and/or kegs of beer and equipment at events and customer visits.
- Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale frequently
- Must be 21+ years old
- Competitive salary plus commission, mileage reimbursement and company phone.
- 2 Weeks of paid time off
- Beer Allowance
- As we successfully execute our plan together, perks and benefits will expand.
To apply please follow this link which will take you to a brief questionairre and link to upload your resume and cover letter.
Employment is subject to background check.